top of page
Waiver of Liability:
1. I understand there is an inherent risk associated with any exercise program including my voluntary participation in yoga that may result in injury. The exercises related to yoga will challenge my cardio-respiratory and musculoskeletal systems associated with; the aerobic, anaerobic, strength, power, agility, flexibility and breathing components of the program. I understand and am aware that the components of exercise/yoga are potentially hazardous activities and may cause injury.
2. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and/or have been given permission from my physician to participate in a yoga based exercise program or that I have decided to participate in an exercise program voluntarily and without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation in any exercise/yoga or activity associated with Saint Louis Yoga LLC, DBA Namaste.
3. I certify that I am physically well and suffering from no medical problems, conditions, impairments, diseases, or any other illness that would prevent my full participation or increase my risk of injury and/or illness as a result of partaking in any exercise/yoga program or other activities or workshops.
4. I, my heirs, or legal representatives, do hereby forever waive and release Saint Louis Yoga LLC, DBA Namaste, its members, teachers, agents and employees from any and all liability and responsibility from injury, accident, illness, legal and medical fees sustained now or in the future resulting from my participation in any exercise/yoga activity, workshops or use of any equipment.
5. I understand that Saint Louis Yoga LLC, DBA Namaste may provide an area for personal belongings to be held during class, however, I agree that Saint Louis Yoga LLC, DBA Namaste is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of my belongings while I attend any programs, classes or workshops.
6. I acknowledge that I have read this waiver of liability form. I fully understand its terms and conditions, and understand that I am waiving and giving up my right to sue Saint Louis Yoga LLC, DBA Namaste, its teachers, members, agents and employees. I acknowledge that I am signing this agreement voluntarily, and intend by my signature for this to be a complete and unconditional release of liability to the greatest extent allowable by law.
Terms and Conditions:
All classes must be pre-paid with a reservation. Walk ups are accepted only if there is available mat space. All students must have an account and a liability waiver signed to attend class, no exceptions. A valid credit card must be on file for all students. We do not accept cash or checks. Mat and towel rentals are available. All sales are final and we are not responsible for overdraft fees. Classes cannot be transferred, extended, or refunded. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Late cancel and no show policies are strictly enforced. The late cancel policy is 8 hours. Unlimited members are exempt from late cancel fees although everyone is subject to a no show fee which could include class deduction + $15. Any student on a waitlist will automatically be added to the roster if a mat space opens up within 3 hours of class start time. If you are added to the roster from the waitlist and choose to late cancel, you will still be charged for the late cancel. We do have a tardy policy so please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time. Gum, phones, and smart watches are prohibited in the studio classroom.
bottom of page